Oct. Hatching Hope Warehouse Auction - HVAC, Lots of Appliances, Home Improvement and More!
You won't want to miss out on this amazing selection of NEW Appliances, HVAC Equipment, Home Improvement Items, and more!
Rows of NEW working Appliances WITH factory warranties!
NEW commercial grade Hot Water Heaters, Electric Drain Cleaners, and Other Equipment.
NEW working Heat Pumps, A/C Condensers, Air Handlers, PTAC Units, and More!
Hotel Bedding, Towels, Toiletries, and Supplies
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AUCTION INFORMATION BEFORE BIDDING:
Please contact Monica at Monica@AuctionByPearce.com or call our office at (205) 664-4300 if you have any other questions after reading this.
Auction Ends - Monday, Oct. 9th at 7:00pm Central
Inspection - Monday, Oct. 9th from 10:00am - 2:00pm
Location – Hatching Hope Warehouses – 374 and 376 Shady Acres Rd. Alabaster, AL 35007 - Please See Lot #3 for More Inspection and Pick-Up Info
Payment - THIS IS A CREDIT CARD ONLY AUCTION. We will automatically charge the card on file at the end of the sale. There will not be a cashier on site at the pickup location.
- Please update your card on file before the end of the auction.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover. We do not accept American Express.
- ALL Payments must be made no later than Oct. 11th.
- Failure to do so can result in being blocked from bidding in future auctions.
Pickup – Tuesday, Oct. 10th and Wednesday, Oct. 11th from 9:30am-3pm ONLY.
- This auction is located off-site and therefore we cannot hold items after the designated pick-up days. We understand that sometimes emergencies happen, and we always do our best to work with buyers when those situations come up. However, we cannot guarantee that the items will be available for pickup after the designated pick-up days for this auction; nor can we guarantee that any auction managers will be available to accommodate alternate pick-up times at off-site auctions.
- This organization has hired us to have these items removed by the above listed date to make room for the events and volunteer service day that are scheduled immediately following the auction pick-up days. Buyers are responsible for paying for the items they win no matter what. However, any items that are not picked up may be removed from the warehouse in order to make space if needed. Please make sure you will be able to make arrangements to pick up items BEFORE you begin bidding.
This auction is for a local nonprofit disaster relief organization. Some items are overstock, return, and/or other donations. Although many of the items are brand new and working, please note any of the cosmetic damage on some of them before bidding. Everything is being sold AS-IS and will be available for inspection on Monday, Oct. 9th. The warehouses where the auction items are stored are also used to store and pack disaster relief supplies. Please do not show up to their facilities before the inspection day. Contact Monica if you have any further questions about specific items/lots.
General Auction Information:
- There is a 15% buyer's premium.
- This auction features a staggered ending that will show up on the final day(s) of the auction. Each group of lots will end in 15 minute increments. The exact time left on each lot will show up on the website. Please note: Bidding does NOT end on ALL of the items at 7:00.
- From our website:
Staggered Closing: Auctions that begin to close and progress at a certain rate of lots instead of at one specific time. For example, an auction will close five lots every five minutes beginning at a certain time. This will be listed in the terms of the auction.
- This auction also features the 5 minute bid extension. If a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, it extends that item another 5 minutes and continues extending every time a bid is placed within the 5 minute countdown.
Auctioneer: Larry "Chip" Pearce, License #1088
Auctioneer Apprentice: Monica Malone, License #3066