Turnipseed International Surplus Auction - Industrial Tools and Contractor Building Supplies
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AUCTION INFORMATION BEFORE BIDDING:
This auction includes items at TWO LOCATIONS. Please read all auction info for inspection and pick-up information.
Auction Ends - Friday, February 16th at 7:00pm Central
Inspection - Items located at Pearce Auction Center are available for inspection Monday - Friday from 9:30am - 3:30pm.
Items located at Turnipseed International will be available for inspection on Friday, February 16th from 10am - 2:00pm.
Location – Pearce Auction Center: 720 Fulton Springs Rd. Alabaster, AL 35007
Turnipseed International Warehouse: 104 Industrial Pkwy, Columbiana, AL 35051 - Follow the Turnipseed International Signs and Pearce Auction Signs
Payment & Pickup - Monday, February 19th and Tuesday, February 20th from 9:30am - 3:00pm ONLY
** New Changes to Pick-Up Procedures ** We understand that sometimes there are scheduling conflicts and that sometimes emergencies happen. We always do our best to work with our customers to arrange alternate pick-up times when these circumstances cannot be avoided. However, any items that are not picked up on designated pick-up days will now be charged a daily storage fee if alternate pick-up arrangements have not been made. Contact our office BEFORE the auction ends if you have any questions or concerns about a potential schedule conflict.
ALL items located AT Turnipseed International MUST be picked up during the scheduled pick-up times.
Payment can be made by Cash, Check, Card and Money Wire. We accept Mastercard, Discover and Visa up to $2,500. We do not accept American Express.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover. We do not accept American Express.
- ALL Payments must be made no later than February 20th. Failure to do so can result in being blocked from bidding in future auctions.
General Auction Information:
- There is a 15% buyer's premium.
- This auction features a staggered ending that will show up on the final day(s) of the auction. Each group of lots will end in 15 minute increments. The exact time left on each lot will show up on the website. Please note: Bidding does NOT end on ALL of the items at 7:30.
- From our website:
Staggered Closing: Auctions that begin to close and progress at a certain rate of lots instead of at one specific time. For example, an auction will close five lots every five minutes beginning at a certain time. This will be listed in the terms of the auction.
- This auction also features the 5 minute bid extension. If a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, it extends that item another 5 minutes and continues extending every time a bid is placed within the 5 minute countdown.
Auctioneer: Larry "Chip" Pearce, License #1088
Auctioneer Apprentice: Monica Malone, License #3066